Lunes, Marso 7, 2011

My Self

I'm Bibiana Bayale,I'm 19 years old and live in Barangay Lawa-an Roxas City.I'm the daugther of  Mr Rexsande Bayale and Mrs Candida Bayale, I'm the second in the family and i'm studying  in HERCOR COLLEGE  in a course of  BCSL 1D BACHELOR of  COMPUTER SCIENCE LADDERIZED.I'm first year college student .My Birthday is March 24 1991. I love togo school because i've meet many people to become my friend and best of friend also.My ambition in my life to finish my study and to be able help my family to went i can find a good jod so that i can help my parents to sent school my youngest sister and brother.Like my mother said  it's nice to earn money in your own self.wen i'm 17 i experience to work in ANTIPOLO CITY in a dress boutique and a owner of a chienesse national,a dress marketing i,m the one who selling a dress to the customer.They said  i,m not capable to that work because i,m very young at that age imaging i,m 17 only they said its child abuse but i said it,s okey because i,m the one who willing to work even i,m young.wen i,m 18 i experience  also to work in a factory of  a dress that export in abroad the owner is a korean national.I,m  working with my mother and my elder sister .im working that job because my parent job is like that.Im simple girl but happy go lucky   becauseim happy and enjoy my life even what gonna happen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento